Detect with Confidence
Visiontec provides chemical detection & identification products that reliably protect your team from a variety of chemical threats.
The Griffin G510 person-portable GC/MS is a next-generation chemical detector and identifier for military, civil, and environmental responders. This groundbreaking chemical analysis tool brings versatility and dependability to the site of action.
• Ability to analyze solid, liquid, and vapor samples at their origin
• Completely self-contained
• Weighs only 36 pounds
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl. Learn more.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.
The AP4C is a portable chemical contamination control device used to detect chemical agents in the form of vapor, aerosols, and dust. It detects phosphorus, sulfur and arsenic compounds and other gases such as ammonia, cyanogen chloride, cyahydric acid, etc.
• Able to detect the precursors of the above chemicals
• Features sensitivity and fast response time making it ideal for contamination detection
• Used by civil defense, customs organizations, police and military forces.
• View the video now
The MUVE C360 is a multi-gas detector that integrates with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which include a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and five other electrochemical sensors. Learn more here.
• Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed real-time through the pilot’s user interface
• Ability to assess scenes from a distance
• Ideal for first response, industrial safety and environmental monitoring
PendarX10 is a next-gen, hand-held product for standoff detection and chemical identification. It allows EOD operators to increase measurement distance, providing new levels of safety and speed.
• Accurately and safely identify dark, sensitive, and highly fluorescent materials at stand off distances up to 3 feet.
• Safely identify chemicals through clear and translucent obstacles including closed plastic bags, closed windows and opaque plastic bottles.
• Maintain scene integrity, rapidly extract evidence, leaving the site untouched
• Read more here