Detect with Confidence
Visiontec provides chemical detection & identification products that reliably protect your team from a variety of chemical threats.
The AP4C is a portable chemical contamination control device used to detect chemical agents in the form of vapor, aerosols, and dust. It detects phosphorus, sulfur and arsenic compounds and other gases such as ammonia, cyanogen chloride, cyahydric acid, etc.
• Able to detect the precursors of the above chemicals
• Features sensitivity and fast response time making it ideal for contamination detection
• Used by civil defense, customs organizations, police and military forces.
• View the video now
Most CWAs are in liquid form at 20°C and not detectable by standard vapour detectors. The S4PF detects persistent agents that give little or no vapour on any surface including skin. The S4PF collects agents by scraping the surface to be controlled. After insertion in the sampling pipe, agents are evaporated by heating and allow the AP4C to analyze the collected liquid.
• Detects liquid, powder and dust
• Heats up to 260˚C/500˚F
• Detects pharmaceutical based agents (ex: fentanyl), 4th generation agents & persistent CWA agents + higher vapour pressure TICs/TIMs
XplorIR FTIR can detect and identify thousands of gases in seconds. With no sample prep required, the XplorIR provides continuous automatic detection of gases and vapors in real time. Critical information is displayed with every result: GHS symbols, IDLH, LEL and Ionization Energy.
• Detection and Identification at concentrations down to low ppm
• Rapid answers in less than 20 seconds
• Detects and identifies more than 5,500 gases and vapors
• Works in the harshest environments including high temperature and high humidity
• All data immediately archived and viewable on the cloud
The Griffin G510 person-portable GC/MS is a next-generation chemical detector and identifier for military, civil, and environmental responders. It helps responders identify chemicals in the filed within minutes and guides them to determine appropriate next steps. This groundbreaking chemical analysis tool brings versatility and dependability to the site of action.
• Ability to analyze solid, liquid, and vapor samples at their origin
• Completely self-contained
• Weighs only 36 pounds
ThreatID is a complete portable powder, liquid and gas phase FTIR identification device. Its powder and liquid module can identify over 22,000 TIC’s, consumer products, Narcotics, CWA’s, explosives, chemicals and pharmaceuticals while its gas module can identify over 5,500 TICs, volatile organic compounds, refrigerants, and hydrocarbons.
• 6 hr battery life + hot swappable batteries for constant use.
• Identifies components of complex mixtures and warns the user of dangerous samplesDetect samples at relevant concentrations, as low as 25 ppm
• Headspace and confined space measurement
• 24/7/365 Reachback support
This chemical detector for gas and aerosol provides 24/7 monitoring for land or naval assets. It detects a broad range of threats such as chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, homemade terrorist mixtures and non-traditional agents (e.g Novichok). Designed to withstand harsh naval environments, the AP4C-F is not sensitive to humidity and salt spray. Automatic alarm and sampling require no action from the operator
• No library/no filters
• Quick response time
• Flexible and easy integration
• Operates under harsh conditions
This mounted solution for vehicles or fixed sites provides continuous detection of chemical threats. It can detect a broad range of conventional and unconventional substances such as chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, homemade terrorist mixtures and non-traditional agents (e.g. Novichok).
Quick start-up and response time
No library / no filters
Operates under challenging conditions (dust, humidity, temperature)
Detect at a speed up to 110km/h
Flexible and easy integration
The MUVE C360 is a multi-gas detector that integrates with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which include a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and five other electrochemical sensors. Learn more here.
• Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed real-time through the pilot’s user interface
• Ability to assess scenes from a distance
• Ideal for first response, industrial safety and environmental monitoring
PendarX10 is a hand-held Raman spectrometer that enables standoff detection and rapid identification of hazardous chemicals. It allows EOD operators to increase measurement distance, providing new levels of safety and speed. Accurately and safely identifies dark, sensitive, and highly fluorescent materials at stand-off distances up to 3 feet. Read more here
• Safely identify chemicals through clear and translucent obstacles including closed plastic bags, closed windows and opaque plastic bottles.
• Maintain scene integrity, rapidly extract evidence, leaving the site untouched
See the video here