Products that you can use to improve training, make sound decisions and lower risk.
HazSim provides first responders and hazmat workers with hands-on, interactive, real-time simulations that mirror dangerous environments and improve the learning experience without the use of dangerous agents.
• Unlimited meters and variations including chemical, radiation, and WMD
• Extended range LAN, up to 1000 feet (3 football fields) with option to extend scalable platform for additional HazSim meters
• Larger touch screen and longer battery life
• External buttons allow questions to be answered easily with gloved hands
• Tag function allows instructors to make notes in evolution
A simple and affordable way to upgrade your gas meter training. Train with individual, 4, 5, or 6 gas meters including oxygen, LEL, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, and more.
• Super responsive touch screen and stylus included for use with gloved hands
• Confined space probe with tubing included
• Instructor touchscreen tablet with protective case included with the ability to control student meters individually or sync together
The most advanced mobile HazMat/CBRNE/HME/IED decision aid available – and the only CBRNE/HME/IED decision support system to have earned US DHS certification and designation as an approved anti-terrorism technology.
• Identifies an extremely broad range of unknown chemical agents, radiological isotopes, complex IED/HME threats, detonators, intermodal containers, road and rail hazards
• Identifies dual-use precursors, precursor outcomes and chemical reactions