First responders are among the first to arrive and provide assistance at the scene of an emergency, such as an accident, natural disaster, or terrorist attack. To protect the public, they often enter harsh and potentially dangerous conditions. Visiontec provides them with products that allow them to perform their jobs effectively and safely.
FirstLook360 is the first live streaming 360° rescue camera for first responders. It uses dual cameras and custom-built software to stitch multiple live video streams together. Rescuers can probe the camera into any space and get a 360°view by swiping a finger across the screen. Learn more.
• HD 360-degree video
• Multi level LED lighting
• Two-way audio
• Map overlay, GPS/Date stamped
• 5 hour run time
The Chameleon is an innovative toxic chemical detection device that is easy-to-use, low cost and built for the real world. It is designed for use in arctic, tropical and desert conditions and can even be immersed in water. With its simple colour-change chemical detection system, it’s easy to know if chemical danger is present.
• Designed for easy on/off to fit any forearm
• Available in preconfigured kits (HazMat, Clan-Meth Lab Detection, Arson Investigation and Chemical Suicide)
• 24-month shelf-life and temperature range from -30 C to 50 C
This new, portable bulk particle collection kit is designed for high-efficiency collection of powder evidence. The SC-V10 is a modular system with a reusable vacuum handle with detachable single-use collection nozzles and accessories. Key features of the SC-V10 include hand-held operation, battery power, and replaceable front-end evidence traps, intended as one-time use collectors.
• Reduces potential cross-contamination and exposure to the user
• Reusable vacuum handle
• Detachable single-use collection nozzles and accessories
The MUVE C360 is a multi-gas detector that integrates with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which include a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and five other electrochemical sensors. Learn more here.
• Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed real-time through the pilot’s user interface
• Ability to assess scenes from a distance
• Ideal for first response, industrial safety and environmental monitoring