First responders are among the first to arrive and provide assistance at the scene of an emergency, such as an accident, natural disaster, or terrorist attack. To protect the public, they often enter harsh and potentially dangerous conditions. Visiontec provides them with products that allow them to perform their jobs effectively and safely.
FirstLook360 is the first live streaming 360° rescue camera for first responders. It uses dual cameras and custom-built software to stitch multiple live video streams together. Rescuers can probe the camera into any space and get a 360°view by swiping a finger across the screen. Learn more.
• HD 360-degree video
• Multi level LED lighting
• Two-way audio
• Map overlay, GPS/Date stamped
• 5 hour run time
This new, portable bulk particle collection kit is designed for high-efficiency collection of powder evidence. The SC-V10 is a modular system with a reusable vacuum handle with detachable single-use collection nozzles and accessories.
• Reduces potential cross-contamination and exposure to the user
• Reusable vacuum handle
• Detachable single-use collection nozzles and accessories
The Chameleon is the most innovative toxic chemical detection device on the market today! This easy-to-use and low cost chemical detector is built for the real world. It is designed for use in arctic, tropical and desert conditions and can even be immersed in water. With its simple colour-change chemical detection system, it’s easy to know if chemical danger is present.
• Designed for easy on/off to fit any forearm
• Available in preconfigured kits (HazMat, Clan-Meth Lab Detection, Arson Investigation and Chemical Suicide)
• 24-month Shelf-Life
• Temperature range from -30 C to 50 C