Unmanned systems help make sure your teams complete their missions and return home safely.
Visiontec provides battle-tested, unmanned ground systems that help achieve mission success for military personnel, first responders, mining operations and more. These robots range in size and provide the right situational awareness at greater stand-off distances.
This throwable and expandable robot provides immediate situational awareness and performs persistent observation while maintaining a safer stand-off distance. FirstLook is a rugged and lightweight robot that can be inserted into structures to provide operators with visual, audio, and sensor feedback before entry. FirstLook climbs small obstacles, overcomes curbs, turns in place and self-rights when flipped over. Learn more
• Quick to power-up, it can be deployed in a moment’s notice
• Allows operations where other robots can’t fit or maneuver
SUGV is a portable, single-person-lift robot that provides dismounted EOD technicians and other responders with a highly mobile robot that can climb stairs and manipulate objects. With its dexterous manipulator, it lifts up to 22 lb (10 kg) and rotates a continuous 360 degrees. The robot weighs about 30 lb (13 kg) with the manipulator and batteries installed, allowing it to be carried and deployed from packs while on the move. Learn more.
• Equipped with wide-angle color, IR and zoom cameras
• Supports an optional 5th camera with thermal capability
• Can maintain on-task for up to six hours
PackBot is a man-transportable robot that performs bomb disposal, surveillance and reconnaissance, CBRN detection and HazMat handling operations. It easily climbs stairs and navigates narrow passages, relaying real-time video, audio, and sensor data while the operator remains at a safer stand-off distance. A rugged touchscreen-based tablet controller allows operators to select across the family of connected robots. Learn more.
• Deployable by one person in under two minutes
• Stows neatly in vehicle, even fitting in a car’s trunk.
• Lifts up to 44 lb (20 kg) and supports numerous accessories, sensors, and disruptor solutions.
Kobra is an easy-to-operate robot package that has a lift capacity of 330 lb (150 kg) and stretches up to a height of eleven feet, six inches. It can gain access to hard-to-reach places, making it an ideal counter-vehicle borne I.E.D. robot. Kobra extricates itself from rough environments where other robots get stuck or damaged.Stows down into a compact footprint for easy transport even in small vehicles. If it rolls over, it can be righted without the need for manual recovery. Learn more.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Unmatched strength, power and payload support
• 4 colour cameras with zoom and illumination capability