Safeguard your teams with new products for improved narcotic detection in the field
The QS-B220 combines the latest in ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) analysis technology with unmatched ease-of-use and an industry-leading low maintenance design. The QS-B220 performs simultaneous detection of a wide variety of explosives and drugs, and delivers results in seconds. Results are displayed on a large screen and can be printed on the integrated thermal printer or on an optional external printer.
• Unmatched ease of use
• Low maintenance design
• Intuitive touch-screen controls
• Low total cost of ownership
This handheld explosives and narcotics detector rapidly detects and identifies trace amounts of a wide variety of military, commercial, and homemade explosives and narcotics by utilizing the latest in ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) analysis technology.
• Desktop-level performance provided in a portable system
• Large, high-resolution, daylight-readable color touchscreen.
• Icon-based interface provides simple, intuitive navigation
• Rapid clear-down time and low false alarm rate
PendarX10 is a next-gen, hand-held product for standoff detection and chemical identification. It allows EOD operators to increase measurement distance, providing new levels of safety and speed.
• Accurately and safely identify dark, sensitive, and highly fluorescent materials at stand off distances up to 3 feet.
• Safely identify chemicals through clear and translucent obstacles including closed plastic bags, chemical hoods, even through closed windows and opaque plastic bottles.
• Maintain scene integrity, rapidly extract evidence, leaving the site untouched
• Read more here
This handheld, multifunction detector uses Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) to identify traces of explosives and illicit drugs from passenger and cargo samples. It features high sensitivity in detecting a wide range of substances in particulate and vapour form.
• Non-radioactive ionization source
• Delivery of alarm within 8 seconds
• Self-calibrated, simple and accurate
Using Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS), this desktop detector identifies traces of explosives and illicit drugs from passenger and cargo samples with high sensitivity and efficiency. Ideal for security applications that require high detection capabilities within a short time frame.
• Non-radioactive ionization source
• Graphic UI is easy to use
• Low false alarm rate
This Raman spectrometer uses a 1064 nm wavelength laser to provide lab-quality identification of unknown chemicals, explosives and narcotics. Requiring no sample preparation, data acquisition and identification of unknown substances is rapid.
• Identifies unknown substances in solid, powder and liquid form
• Identifies through most clear and translucent containers
The Fido X80 desktop trace detector is used to screen personal belongings, parcels, cargo, skin, vehicles, and other surfaces for explosives and narcotics threats. Its miniature ion trap mass spectrometry technology offers dual-mode detection and alarms only for true threats.The innovative system design ensures fast and reliable clear-down that prevents overnight bake-outs and minimizes maintenance.menu-based GSS Touch™ application provides ease of use.
• Delivers the industry’s lowest operational false alarm rate
• Offers expandability to address future threats without impacting sensitivity or false alarm rate
• Eliminates lengthy bake-outs
• Simple, streamlined operation in the most challenging environments
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl. Learn more.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.