Personal protective gear for military forces, law enforcement teams, firefighters, other first responders to shield them from every possible threat.
The Viper Type 4 is a reusable, comfortable and highly protective coverall. It has been designed to provide a lightweight, full body protective coverage for first responders in healthcare, police and security operational environments where airborne and depository pathogen challenge is likely. It will protect against contaminated liquids, aerosol particulates, blood and blood borne pathogens and critically, against viruses like COVID-19
• Reusable therefore reduces environmental impact
• Up to 30 times launderable
• Light and comfortable
• Impermeable to fluids
• Type 4 under the ISO EN14126:2003 and ISO16604 performance requirements
The Falcon is a comfortable and highly protective one piece CBRN oversuit harnessing much of the technology used in the Phoenix Lightweight Protection suit. At around 30% lighter than conventional systems, it provides qualified CBRN vapour protection with the added benefit of water/oil repellence and fire retardant coatings, thus making the Falcon an extremely versatile CBRN protection system for use in multiple CBRN threat environments.
• Comfortable and highly protective one piece CBRN oversuit
• Conforms to NATO standards
• 20 year shelf life
• Compatible with a range of accessories
• Fire retardant and water/oil repellent