With Amplifi ID, you can get actionable drug checking results in 10 minutes or less.
- Dilute the drug sample to prepare it for analysis.
- Effortlessly scan the prepared sample with the Amplifi ID reader
- Use our software to analyze the signal and provide plain language results.
Assess the composition of the drug sample and gain valuable insights.
Contact us to learn more about the Amplifi ID
Experience the advantages of Amplifi ID Drug Analysis System
Rapid test process
Conduct a drug analysis test and get reliable results in 10 minutes or less. You’ll receive plain language results that are easy to understand.
Find out the critical contents of a drug sample, including trace amounts of fentanyl analogues and xylazine. Detects synthetic opioids, benzodiazepines and other drugs.
Easy, portable and field-ready
No specialized lab expertise required. Run tests within 3 hours of training. Fits in any setting from supervised consumption sites to mobile outreach units, supporting your team wherever you are.
- Size 22.2×16.2×6.7cm (8.7×6.8×2.6in)
- Weight 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs)
- Electrical: 12V, 5A DC adapter Portable rechargeable battery (>12 hrs. continuous operation)
- Optics: High throughput grating combined with scientific grace CCD detector
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)
- Communications: Data transfer USB 2.0 Type B connector
- Spectral Range: 270- 2000 cm-1
- Spectral Resolution: 8 cm-1
- Laser Wavelength 785 nm
- Max Laser Power: 450 nW
Amplifi ID leverages the power of portable Raman spectroscopy and surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) to detect unique scattered light signatures from samples.
These signatures are so information rich and specific to organic substances that scientists have coined them “molecular fingerprints”.
Our software then uses machine learning algorithms and our own proprietary database of molecular fingerprints collected from physical drug samples to translate fingerprints of an unknown sample into a simple to read result.
The best protection from wide-ranging threats
Visiontec is always adding innovative, new products. We offer the latest security and detection products that protect people, public and military facilities and infrastructure. Our consultants can also assist you in choosing the best detection solutions for your operations.
Visiontec Systems is an authorized Amplifi ID dealer.
Contact us to learn more about the Amplifi ID.