Products that you can use to improve training, make sound decisions and lower risk.
AP4C-SIM detector simulators respond to safe electronic sources that simulate chemical vapours, toxic industrial substances or false positives. This means you no longer need to use simulants which can harm the environment, saturate the training area, or risk damage to detectors and health and safety concerns to you and your students. AP4C-SIM can simulate:
• CWAs, TICs and false positives
• Contamination, decontamination and persistency
• Effect of wind direction and temperature
• Confidence testing and use of S4PE for sampling
• Battery and hydrogen cell depletion
HazSim provides 1st responders and hazmat workers with hands-on, interactive, real-time simulations that mirror dangerous environments and improve the learning experience without using dangerous agents. Read the case study.
• Unlimited meters and variations including chemical, radiation, and WMD
• Extended range LAN, up to 1000 feet with option to extend scalable platform for additional HazSim meters
• Larger touch screen and longer battery life
• External buttons allow questions to be answered easily with gloved hands
• Tag function allows instructors to make notes in evolution
The most advanced mobile HazMat/CBRNE/HME/IED decision aid available – and the only CBRNE/HME/IED decision support system to have earned US DHS certification and designation as an approved anti-terrorism technology.
• Identifies an extremely broad range of unknown chemical agents, radiological isotopes, complex IED/HME threats, detonators, intermodal containers, road and rail hazards
• Identifies dual-use precursors, precursor outcomes and chemical reactions