Visiontec has best-in-class technologies for trace or bulk explosives detection and screening. Our product family comprises field deployable and desktop systems, as well as solutions that form integral parts of layered security for checkpoints and the front-line. These fielded systems combine forensic laboratory instrument performance with operationally-proven reliability.
The ETD-100 detects explosive compositions containing inorganic materials used in homemade explosives and IEDs which are the predominate threat used in terrorist activities around the world. It is designed for anyone requiring absolute detection of inorganic explosive threats. For military, public security, cargo and mail screening, passenger screening, commercial premises and major events. Learn more
• Detects inorganic salt-based explosives used in homemade explosives
• Accurate and sensitive detection of a full range of explosive compositions
• Real-time, automated, high resolution detection
This premium handheld explosives trace detector (ETD) delivers expanded threat coverage and unmatched sensitivity. Its TrueTrace® detection technology features a new 5-channel sensor array that detects a wide range of explosives at nanogram to sub-nanogram levels – including military, commercial, improvised, and homemade explosives. Users can gain actionable intelligence through identification of threats in as little as ten seconds.Designed for extended operations of up to 16 hours with two 8-hour, hot-swappable batteries.
• Weighs three pounds
• Ergonomically built to minimize operator fatigue
• Can be integrated with the FLIR PackBot
PendarX10 is a hand-held Raman spectrometer that enables standoff detection and rapid identification of hazardous chemicals. It allows EOD operators to increase measurement distance, providing new levels of safety and speed. Accurately and safely identifies dark, sensitive, and highly fluorescent materials at stand-off distances up to 3 feet. Read more here
• Safely identify chemicals through clear and translucent obstacles including closed plastic bags, closed windows and opaque plastic bottles.
• Maintain scene integrity, rapidly extract evidence, leaving the site untouched
See the video here
This explosives detection kit is designed to identify bombers, bomb-makers and their bomb-making facilities. This detection kit is more convenient, easy to use and low cost than traditional electronic explosive detection devices. With a single swab, it detects all the families of explosive materials and their precursors. Ideal for law enforcement, bomb squads, special teams, counter terrorism, forensics and more.
• Rugged, reliable, low-cost & intuitive
• Easy-to-use colour change alert system
• Reduced chance of user contamination
Using Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS), this desktop detector identifies traces of explosives and illicit drugs with high sensitivity and efficiency. The TR2000DC trace detector is ideal for security applications that require high detection within a short time frame, such as corrections, law enforcement, border agencies, logistics and much more.
• Non-radioactive ionization source
• Graphic User Interface is easy to use
• Low false alarm rate
• Detects narcotics and explosives in one analysis
• Fast algorithm delivers alarm within 8 seconds
• Automatic calibration, simple and accurate
This handheld, multifunction detector uses Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) to identify traces of explosives and illicit drugs from passenger and cargo samples. It features high sensitivity in detecting a wide range of substances in particulate and vapour form. The TR1000QC contraband detector is ideal for security applications that require sensitivity, non-contact sampling and portability.
• Non-radioactive ionization source
• Delivery of alarm within 8 seconds
• Self-calibrated, simple and accurate
• Automatic maintenance reminder
The FLIR Fido X2 is an ultra-lightweight, handheld explosives trace detector providing an unprecedented combination of sensitivity, speed, and ease of use. Its award-winning TrueTrace™ technology uses Multiplexed Luminescence to detect threats with higher sensitivity and faster clear-down than similar products.
• Durable ergonomic design and fast ten-second analysis
• On-device video training provides real-time help and reduces the cost and logistical burden of recurrent training
• Battery lasts up to three and a half hours
The CMD is a Compact Metal Detector that detects metal and minimum-metal content targets in conductive and non-conductive soils, including laterite and magnetite.
• High performance, high-sensitivity
• Pinpoints metal objects using an evolved system of acoustic modulation and an LED bar indicator
• Detects mass with a high degree of precision