Chemical emergencies rarely occur in the safety of a laboratory so analysis often needs to take place outside the lab. No problem for the Griffin G510 GC-MS.
Gas chromatograph mass spectrometer (GC-MS) is the gold standard for chemical analysis and can provide high fidelity data for data-driven decisions. With its size, weight and power, the Griffin G510 is ideally suited as a person-portable device, helping responders deploy rapidly and deliver confirmatory results in minutes rather than weeks.
Contact us to learn more about the Griffin G510
The Griffin G510 is a versatile, person-portable chemical identifier.
It complements presumptive techniques used during emergency missions, by enabling responders to analyze all phases of matter (liquid, solid, vapor) and by performing rapid field- confirmation of chemical hazards.
Touchscreen operation while wearing PPE
The Griffin 510 provides touchscreen operation even while operators are wearing full PPE. It is self-contained so you can take it anywhere, including downrange. It features a 9” on-board touchscreen with automated user controls. It is WIFI, & GPSIP65-rated, dust-tight and spray-resistant.
Lab Quality GC-MS Any Responder Can Use
Scientists will love the lab-quality capability and responders will love its ease of use! Analyze unknowns using NIST library and automatically confirm chemical identity. Visual & audible alarms provide confirmation and minimize data interpretation.
- Technology: Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25 x 13.25 x 15.75 in (33.7 x 33.7 x 40 cm) – includes batteries, carrier gas, and vacuum system
- Weight: 36 lbs (16.3 kg) – includes batteries, carrier gas, and vacuum system
- Operating temp/humidity: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C); <95% relative humidity
- Storage temp: -13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C)
- Decontamination: Sealed for Survey Mode operation in hot-zone; IP65-rated enclosure is dust-tight and spray-resistant
- Power supply: 100-240V 50-60Hz (220 W max); 19V (DC); 2 x #2590 @ 15V Li Ion batteries (included)
- Battery life: 4 hrs in Survey Mode, 2 hrs in Confirmation Mode; hot swappable
- Start-up time: 15 minutes to full operation from cold
- Calibrant: On-board FC-43 (Perfluorotributylamine)
- Carrier gas: On-board helium; external helium connector, automatic switching (Hydrogen capable)
- Vapor sampling probe with rapid-response survey mode
- Integrated split/splitless liquid injector accepts direct injection of organic liquids
- Available Prepless Sample Introduction (PSI) Probe, Sample Prep Kit (SPK), and Touch-And-Go (TAGTM) capability for direct analysis of solid samples
- Effortlessly links with SPME and headspace sample collection tools
- High-fidelity, low thermal mass (LTM) GC column for unsurpassed resolution in challenging environments
- IP65-rated, dust-tight and spray-resistant
- Built-in active pumping system eliminates need for an external service module
- Integrated carrier gas, batteries, and training reference videos
- Simple field maintenance activities for increased uptime
- Extensive training, service, and reachback options available
- Optional vehicle mount kit for shock and vibration protection during off-road or harsh transport
The best protection from wide-ranging threats
Visiontec is always adding innovative, new products. We offer the latest security and detection products that protect people, public and military facilities and infrastructure. Our consultants can also assist you in choosing the best detection solutions for your operations.
Visiontec Systems is an authorized Griffin G510 dealer.
Contact us to learn more about the Griffin G510.